I'm looking
for help...
Aidpage is free!

Free downloads: GrantGate®  Federal Money Retriever®

Certification of Foreign Workers for Temporary Agricultural Employment

Published on AidPage by IDILOGIC on Jun 24, 2005

Administered by:

US Federal Government Agency (see all agencies)
Department of Labor , Employment and Training Administration
CFDA #: 17.202

How to apply...

Application Procedure:

Applications for alien agricultural workers are filed simultaneously with the DOL's ETA Regional Administrator and State Employment Service Agency in whose region and state and are not employers required to simultaneously file a copy the area of employment is located. Requesting employer must cooperate with efforts to locate qualified domestic workers in order to be certified to use foreign workers.

Note: Each program will indicate whether applications are to be submitted to the Federal headquarters, regional or local office, or to a State or local government office.

Award Procedure:

The requesting employer is notified by the Department of Labor in writing 30 days prior to the date of need.

Note: Grant payments may be made by a letter of credit, advance by Treasury check, or reimbursement by Treasury check. Awards may be made by the headquarters office directly to the applicant, an agency field office, a regional office, or by an authorized county office. The assistance may pass through the initial applicant for further distribution by intermediate level applicants to groups or individuals in the private sector.